Carli D'Aprile has been with Watkins Tapsell since 1996 when she joined as an Office Clerk. Carli was admitted as a Solicitor in July 2006.
Carli’s practice includes:
- Business transactions including sale and purchase of businesses, sale and purchase of shares and leases associated with business transactions
- Sale and purchase of franchises, franchise agreements and associated documents
- Sale and purchase of childcare centres including assisting with licensing applications
- Distribution Agreements and Agent’s Agreements
- Legal advice on mortgage and guarantee documents
- Legal advice on loan documents for loans to superannuation funds
- Acting for lenders on mortgage advances
- Acting on mortgage recovery matters
- Advising clients on and drafting Wills, Powers of Attorney and Enduring Guardians
- Acting on estate matters
Carli recognises that business transactions involve not just the legal aspects but also the financial aspects and endeavours to work closely with her clients’ professional advisors so that the business transaction is completed smoothly.
Carli has a down to earth “get the job” done approach. She provides stress relief to her clients by communicating with them each step of the way and keeping them up to date with what is going on.
Carli’s Contact Details:
Phone: (02) 9545 7253
Further reading from Carli: