Our Conveyancing Team is here to provide you with advice and to answer any questions. We will guide you through the entire process of your transaction.
The First Home Owner Grant is a $7,000 grant and is available to people buying or building their first home. The following is a summary of some of the requirements which must be met:
- Permanent resident or Australian citizen
- At least 18 years of age
- Applicants and/or their spouse or partner have not owned a residential property prior to July 2000.
- Applicants and/or their spouse have not owned a residential property and occupied that property for a continuous period of at least 6 months.
- Applicant must occupy the home as their principal place of residence for a period 6 months within 12 months of settlement
- Total value must not exceed $835,000
There are no income or assets tests. In addition to the $7,000 grant, you may also be eligible for stamp duty savings if you are buying a NEW home or land to build your home.
|Purchase Price($)||Usual Duty($)||First HomePlus Duty ($)||Savings($)|
Our aim is to provide you with an expert, efficient and friendly service, and to keep you informed about your transaction at all times.
For a hassle free property service, please contact our Conveyancing Team on (02) 9521 6000