Having graduated from Macquarie University in 2022 with a Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) and a Bachelor of Laws (Honours), Chloe brings an empathic and compassionate approach to her work and clients.
Chloe dedicates herself to providing support to our clients during what can be some of the most challenging times in their lives, and is described as approachable and diligent in her work.
Chloe’s areas of practice include:
- Estate Planning
- Probate/Estate Administration
- Family Law Property Matters
- Family Law Parenting Matters
- De facto Property and Parenting Matters
- Binding Financial Agreements