Samantha Thatcher has been with Watkins Tapsell since February 1999 and obtained her Conveyancing license in September 2005. She is the Business Unit Manager of our Conveyancing team which comprises expert licensed conveyancers and paralegals.
The Conveyancing team has many years of experience and is always available to meet your needs in a timely, friendly and competent manner to make your transaction easy and with minimal anxiety.
Sam’s aim is to provide you with an expert, efficient and friendly service, and to keep you informed about your transaction at all times. She has a keen interest in business development and is committed to adding value to every matter, beyond her high-quality conveyancing advice, to all clients.
Samantha Thatcher assists with all conveyancing matters including;
- Purchase and sale of houses, units or land
- Strata and community title transactions
- Off the plan transactions
- Waterfront properties
- Commercial properties including leased properties
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- Retail leases
- Structuring your transaction
- Self Managed Superannuation fund purchases
- GST and stamp duty factors