Mitchell graduated from the University of Wollongong in 2020 with a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Commerce (with distinction). He obtained his Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice in 2021 and was admitted to the Supreme Court of NSW and the High Court of Australia the same year.
Mitchell is a passionate and innovative commercial lawyer with over 7 years experience within the legal sector. He works with a broad range of clients, from companies and business owners wishing to arrange their business structures and affairs, to families and individuals who are looking for advice in relation to their personal wills and estate planning.
Mitchell Worthy areas of practice include:
- Commercial and corporate law including business agreements, employment agreements, business structuring and commercial property arrangements;
- Commercial and retail leasing;
- Employment law;
- Mortgage and loan advice and banking law;
- Estate Planning including drafting complex testamentary and special disability trust wills; and
- Retirement Village and Nursing Home contract advice.