Sonja Daly, As Managing Partner at Watkins Tapsell, I am also a passionate business owner and enjoy leading and helping everyone in the firm to reach their full potential and to provide the very best service to our clients. If you are in dispute, please do not hesitate to give me a call, send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org or message me on LinkedIn.
Even if your concerns are not within my particular area of expertise I will refer you to the lawyer at Watkins Tapsell who can assist you.
Sonja Daly’s Specialities and Interests:
- All areas of Commercial Dispute Resolution including negotiation, mediation, arbitration and litigation
- Building and construction advising on contracts and disputes
- All areas of business disputes
- Property disputes
- Professional negligence matters
- Strata disputes
- Insurance disputes
- Court Appearance and Tribunal work
I am on the Law Society of New South Wales List of Independent Solicitors, with 25 years of experience in commercial litigation, and am available to be appointed by the Court to supervise the search for evidence that is the subject of Court search orders.
Previous appointments as Local Court Arbitrator and part-time General Member of the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal, Consumer and Commercial Division