Devanand Saraswati is known to us as Deva. Working in our Commercial Business and Property Team, as well as our Workplace Law team, Deva is able to provide expert advice in relation to a broad range of issues.
Deva’s practice at Watkins Tapsell includes:
- Workplace Law advice, and employment documentation including in relation to Employment Agreements, Contractors Agreements, Workplace Policies and Enterprise Agreements
- Business transactions including sales of business, purchases of business, sale and purchase of shares, commercial leases, retail leases and associated transactions
- Business structuring and documentation including Partnership Agreements, Shareholders Agreements, Terms and Conditions, Buy/Sell Agreements and Supply Agreements
- Advising on employment issues including workplace disputes
- Sale and purchase of franchises, Franchise Agreements and associated documents
- Legal advice on mortgage and guarantee documents
- Legal advice on loan documents for loans to superannuation funds
- Property transactions including commercial and retail leasing, Development Agreements, subdivision, options for the purchase of property and property agreements
- Advising clients on and drafting Wills, Powers of Attorney and Enduring Guardianships, including Testamentary and Discretionary Trusts
Devanand Saraswati’s practice
Devanand Saraswati works with a broad range of clients, from companies and business owners requiring advice on business structures and employment documentation, to families and individuals who are looking for assistance their personal Wills and Estate Planning.Deva’s understanding of both commercial and employment law issues allows her to provide her clients with practical and well-rounded advice that takes into account all aspects of her clients’ business needs.
Deva completed her Law Degree in 2006 and was admitted as a Legal Practitioner in New South Wales in 2007. Deva joined our Commercial Property & Business and Workplace & Employment Law teams in 2009.